Thursday, 28 June 2012

Destination: Cornwall - Return (Part 1)

15th June
2:15pm

That's it for our Cornwall holiday, we're now on the M5, on our way back to Nottingham.
We've all had such a great time there, but I'm quite looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight!

Here are my final 'Tourist Stats':

Pasties: 2
Fish & Chips: 3
Ice-creams: 3
'Martini & Coke's: 3
Peach Schnapps, OJ & CJ: 0
Pimm's & Lemonade: 2
Bags/Bars of sweets consumed: 8
'Dinky' items bought: 12
Shells collected: 22
Photos taken: 189
Rainy days: 3/9
Number of times shorts worn: 2

I hope 'Tourist Stats' catch on - I know it's a little boring & geeky putting my holiday into numbers, but sometimes people find these things hilarious to look at! ^.^

Oh *expletive*. That's a MASSIVE queue of cars. We're still on the M5 and there's an unusual amount of cars here!
I have no idea what causes these spontaneous back-ups on the motorway - I know roadworks can be partially responsible, but when they aren't responsible - well, it boggles the mind, really!

Anyway, I'll spare you the motorway boredom rant. I'll post again later on! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment