(As I was writing this extra post I didn't know I had 'till just now, I hit 600 pageviews for my blog! Thank you all so much for viewing these, and I'll be writing a lot more stuff for you all to enjoy! :D)
11th June
11:21pm
This night-time writing seems to be establishing itself as routine, regardless of how tired I feel. Oh well! :P
Our plan for tomorrow (in case I don't get a significant chance of writing in until very late) is that we're walking to a seaside village, called Polzeath, in the morning; then we're back to Treyarnon in the afternoon for bodyboarding and stuffs! Woot! Can't wait to don that wetsuit & get surfing (well, not actually surfing, I can't stand up on the board!)!
Anyway, I'm dozing off & my pen is gonna start to wander if I don't do something about it soon. Will write again tomorrow when I'm significantly more awake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment