11th June
4:35pm
In your face, weatherman! The weather forecast was terrible for today, and guess what? Glorious Sunshine!!
We took a trip to Padstow earlier this morning, not buying much but ended up with a fair few pieces of fudge (most of which was consumed within the space of 15 minutes)! We then met up with our friends again, & me, Dad & one of our friends went fishing! I even caught a couple of fish! (And our friend. That was unintentional!)
Dad and the same friend are going canoeing now - they have the canoe for 24 hours, so I'll be joining them tomorrow - but I'll be bodyboarding! X3 Let's hope the weather's just as good!
Also looking forward to cooked fish later on! We caught fish called "Pollock" - never tried it before, so this could be very interesting!
Now watching a very cute baby play with her toys. I might even join in since she's smiling so nicely. :) *melts into puddle*
(Note: Fish not actual size :P)

No comments:
Post a Comment