Sunday, 21 October 2012

To Home And Back!

I went back to Nottingham this weekend!

My Dad came and picked me up on Friday evening from York and we made the 2 hour journey to Nottingham to greet a very surprised Grandma, who was celebrating her 75th Birthday with a party on Saturday (her birthday's not til the end of October though)! I wish someone would've filmed her reaction, it was pretty spectacular!

On Sunday, I attended my "home" church, St. Mark's Woodthorpe. I was greeted by more surprised people, as well as a very happy cute baby! (see the Cornwall posts, it's the same little girl!) I even found out she can now say "purple", so that was fun! :D Plus, I got roped into helping do the actions for my favourite children's song! (Actually, I didn't get roped in. I asked!! XD)

There were some people I didn't get to see when I was in Nottingham though, which was a shame - but I have been informed previously that some of them read my blog! So.... Hello! Miss you! Come invade York!

....please? :3

By the way, I'm still planning what I'm gonna write in the reviews I'm doing, and I still have a bit of course stuff to do, so the reviews themselves won't be up for another few days, unfortunately - but they will be up soon! :)

I've also noticed I've started getting some more views from Russia, the US and, a newcomer country to my blog views, China! Not sure how that's getting to you all, but hello all the same! :D

Anyways, I'm gonna go and attempt the rare yet common student feat of sleep.

I'll write in a few days! 'Night-..........zzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz..........

No comments:

Post a Comment